Admiralty And Maritime Law
When personal injury offshore or cargo damage at an inland facility becomes important legal issues for your business, the law firm of skilled Los Angeles maritime attorneys to turn to is Russell Mirkovich & Morrow in Long Beach.
Russell Mirkovich & Morrow — Serving Ventura County
Our full-service menu of admiralty and maritime personal injury law practice areas includes:
- Surface and air transportation
- Warehousing and warehouse keepers’ liability
- Jones Act and Longshoreman’s & Harbor Workers Act claims
- Maritime personal injury
- Marine, inland marine, hull, property and casualty insurance
- Licensing and regulatory issues
- Negotiating purchase, sale, chartering, crewing and operation of vessels, yachts and pleasure boats
- Maritime labor disputes, including disputes involving port and airport authorities
- Lease and assignment issues for port terminals
- Representing transportation entities before U.S. Customs
Russell Mirkovich & Morrow was founded in 1989 as a general civil litigation and transactional law firm specializing in all areas of maritime, transportation, marine and inland marine, property and casualty insurance, and environmental, business and real estate matters.
Please contact our Ventura County admiralty and maritime law lawyers by local or toll-free phone call, or online by email.